Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

The Weebl Strikes Again

I can actually say this is beauty. I loved every moment of it, and because it walks away from the rest of Weebl's humour and becomes more lewd, it is a laugh riot and deservingly a masterpiece. A must watch for all.

Valhalla Knights 3 Valhalla Knights 3

It would be good

I recommend that you finish this project; it has potential. It's annoying when it just goes white (I closed it after that: pardon my ignorance if there was any further animation) but the music was suitable if low quality. It could be very good, but at the moment it's a bit of a let down.

Indyanna Joens Number 4 Indyanna Joens Number 4

Honest, at least

You said at then end it was really bad. At least you were honest. All it was was a few doodles, Microsoft Sam and a preloader. Well done on a candidate for Turd Of The Week, if it doesn't get blammed first. And if you're reading this in obituaries, thank god.

MimicKat responds:

It didnt get blammed, that means that i win!

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;my first flash&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>my first flash<<

Excellent; for a first flash

A lot of time and effort was obviously put into this, and for a first-timer the outcome is extraordinary. Full marks and my own personal recommendation. I look forward to any of your future work, especially one with a story.

Peter 'DC' R

the non-sence fight the non-sence fight

Good for a beginner

A lot of time and effort was put into this, obviously, and I have marked it up for you lack of experience. I expect great things from you. A smooth flash with no story but plenty of clear sound and animation.

Chef Suzie Creations Chef Suzie Creations

I really liked it!

I would give this a definite A* if it's just coursework.
With a bit of tweaking, this could be mistaken for a professional creation. It does what you say it does and would definitely work in the real world. Although not a fresh idea, a great execution and casting (Suzie's voice was great) make this a 10 star submission.

orv responds:

Thanks!

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

Excellent

I really enjoyed this. I don't usually enjoy short flashes so much but this was great. Material of a true king of the portal. I deducted the 10th star only for the grainy audio and lack of music (it would've been good to actually have the original Mac ad music in the background). Apart from that, perfect.

yorp yorp

Awful. Truly awful.

I couldn't bare to carry on after 30 seconds. Don't waste that amout of time on this, please.

7Decent responds:

;w;

Health Reminder Health Reminder

The Best David Firth Video

Genius. I have watched so many videos in my lifetime and this is in the top 10 easily. Surreal, funny, well written, voiced and made this is a subtle riot. You really have to watch this to believe it.

a PICO DAY message a PICO DAY message

Rather Good

Not worthy of anything over 8, really. It's rushed and amateurish but nevertheless funny and well written. Full credit to he author there for effort and if he had a lot of time to do stuff liek this he could make even better ones. A good watch.

Deniably Correct