Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Good

You can tell it's old, as it really is only a pick up and play game. The animations were fantastic and the music varied and in synch, but there wasn't enough accessibility to keep me interested. I look forward to the sequel.

Music Catch Music Catch

Unbelievable

I didn't think much of it when I saw it was on the top of all time (a lot of flashes do that; get a lot of good votes in the first few weeks then drop) but after I tried it I regret saying those things. I loved playing Music Catch and I can't wait for another instalment.

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Excellent

Great, but I still can;t shoot on mission 9. Why? I'm in the UK, does that have anything to do with it?

The cool quiz 3.0 The cool quiz 3.0

Effort put in but no real result

It's average. At the moment it's a poor clone of the 'Impossible Quiz' with LolSpeak and awful drawings. The addition of some real animation, more challenging and ANSWERABLE questions would not go amiss. I'm not saying it's bad, instead it's a good quiz taken for granted and reproduced by an inexperienced amateur. I look forward to a version 2.

Festival Pro Festival Pro

Good Fun

A novelty game with excessive branding. A great soundtrack barely revives average gameplay and the constant begging you attend this festival, no matter how appealing it seems. There are much better games out there with similar attributes and less intimidation. Good for a quick time waste in the office, but how can you watch the funny juggler with the Wombats blaring down your ears?