Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

The Weebl Strikes Again

I can actually say this is beauty. I loved every moment of it, and because it walks away from the rest of Weebl's humour and becomes more lewd, it is a laugh riot and deservingly a masterpiece. A must watch for all.

Valhalla Knights 3 Valhalla Knights 3

It would be good

I recommend that you finish this project; it has potential. It's annoying when it just goes white (I closed it after that: pardon my ignorance if there was any further animation) but the music was suitable if low quality. It could be very good, but at the moment it's a bit of a let down.

Indyanna Joens Number 4 Indyanna Joens Number 4

Honest, at least

You said at then end it was really bad. At least you were honest. All it was was a few doodles, Microsoft Sam and a preloader. Well done on a candidate for Turd Of The Week, if it doesn't get blammed first. And if you're reading this in obituaries, thank god.

MimicKat responds:

It didnt get blammed, that means that i win!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Good

You can tell it's old, as it really is only a pick up and play game. The animations were fantastic and the music varied and in synch, but there wasn't enough accessibility to keep me interested. I look forward to the sequel.

Music Catch Music Catch

Unbelievable

I didn't think much of it when I saw it was on the top of all time (a lot of flashes do that; get a lot of good votes in the first few weeks then drop) but after I tried it I regret saying those things. I loved playing Music Catch and I can't wait for another instalment.

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Excellent

Great, but I still can;t shoot on mission 9. Why? I'm in the UK, does that have anything to do with it?